Tea tree essential oil
How to use tea tree oil
Mixed with vegetable oil (3 drops of tea tree oil to 10ml of vegetable oil)
- for the treatment of chicken pox
- for the treatment of shingles
- as a facial cleanser against acne and impure skin
- as a massage oil after operations (do not touch the wound itself!)it helps to reduce the post-operative shock
Mixed with alcohol (3-5 drops to 10ml of spirits)
- as a rub for the treatment of athlete's foot and ringworm
- in the bath water when suffering from colds (stimulates perspiration)
- as an air-purifier; anti-bacterial and anti-viral
Applied in its pure form:
- a drop of tea tree oil on a wart (cover it with a plaster after dabbing it) makes it disappear after a few weeks
- dabbed onto insect bites, tea tree oil helps to get rid of the irritation
2-3 drops of tea tree oil in a glass of herbal tea prevent infections and have a sudorific, healing and germicidal effect.
Tea tree oil is used for intestinal infections, fungal infections, infectious diseases and respiratory complaints.
In the Diffuser:
- when suffering from lack of concentration and decision
- for the disinfection of sick-rooms
Application in Cosmetics:
Tea tree oil is suitable for the daily care of acne, skin irritation, dandruff, loss of hair and eczema. Its calming and antiseptic effect is especially beneficial to irritated and inflamed skin.